ZBK-012 THIN-COAT MORTAR is used for building walls of blocks (ca. 3 mm thick joint), fittings, and other concrete and aerated concrete elements. This product is suitable for masonry works, such as building walls of bricks and other ceramic, concrete, and sand-lime materials. Mortar can be used for leveling and mudding surfaces (layer thickness of ca. 3 mm). Suitable for use both inside and outside the building.
* Used for connecting elements for thin joints
* Prevents from using terminal bridges in joints between wall’s elements
* Can be used inside and outside the building
* Joint thickness of 2-8 mm
* Easy to use
* Compressive strength category: M5
* Wear: 4,5 kg of dry mortar per 1 m² of 24 cm wall with the max. joint thickness of 3 mm.
* Product compliant with PN-EN 998-2 standard