ZC-09 HEAT-INSULATING MASONRY MORTAR is intended for building walls of various types of bricks and ceramic masonry units, aerated concrete blocks, and other masonry elements, always when it is necessary to eliminate thermal bridges. It is frost-resistant and water-proof and can be used both inside and outside the building. Joint thickness: from 10 to 20 mm.
* Used for connecting blocks, bricks or heat-insulating masonry units
* Protects from the loss of heat
* Eliminates thermal bridges
* Environmentally friendly
* Compressive strength category: M5
* Wear: 24 kg/m² in a wall with a thickness of 44 cm and 10 mm joint
* Product compliant with PN-EN 998-2 standard