ZT-05 PLASTERING MORTAR serves for making traditional plasters in categories from 0 to III on substrates made of bricks, aerated concrete, and other ceramic materials. It can be used in residential and general-purpose construction for renovation, construction, and finishing works outside and inside the buildings, as a final finishing layer of walls or for preparation of substrate under gypsum finish, acrylic plaster mortars, etc.
* Used for manual traditional plastering
* High resistance
* Can be used inside and outside
* Compressive strength category: CS II
* Wear: 1.5–1.6 kg/m² per 1 mm of mortar layer thickness
* Product compliant with PN-EN 998-1 standard